Dear users, welcome to visit the Chanelink Network platform (hereinafter referred to as "Chanelink Network"). Before your registration to be a member, please carefully read and understand all the articles in User Agreement in Chanelink (hereinafter referred to as agreement). You should completely agree with all the provisions stipulated in the agreement so that you can have a registration to be a Chanelink member and use its services. Your registration and operations in Chanelink will be regarded as the voluntary reception to all the regulations in the agreement.
1. When you register in the platform, once you click "I have read and accepted USER AGREEMENT", it indicates that you have voluntarily accepted all the items and contents in the agreement.
2. The articles are only effective in Chanelink network, where you are bound by the agreement.
3.The action you use Chanelink Network service is considered that you have known the relevant announcement of the platform and have agreed with it.
4. If any article in this agreement is abolished, noneffective or not executable, the article is severable and doesn't have any impact on the validity and enforceability of the other articles.
5. Chanelink Network has the rights to modify and suspend part or all of the services in the platform before informing you, which may lead to problems between you and the third party, but Chanelink won't assume the responsibility.
6. Chanelink Network offers free registration service, and you are voluntary to register. Also, you can know about and look up the relevant content in Chanelink as a visitor. But after you become a member, you can enjoy a more impeccable service in Chanelink.
All your actions in Chanelink network should be in line with China's laws and regulations. You can't use the services offered by this platform to produce, copy, release and spread the following information:
1. Opposed to the basic principles of constitution.
2. Doing harm to national security, divulging state secrets, overturing state power and destroying national unity.
3. Detrimental to national honor and interests
4. Inciting national hatred and discrimination, and destroying national unity.
5. Undermining China's religious policies, promoting cults and feudal superstitions.
6. Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and undermining social stability.
7.Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crimes.
8. Insulting or slandering others or infringing others' legitimate rights and interests.
9. relevant to the contents violating laws and regualtions.
Your actions in Chanelink should conform with the provisions regulated by other countries, regions and international laws.
In addition to this agreement, you should abide by other relevant agreements and provisions of Chanelink.
The Rights and Obligations for Members
1.Chanelink members have the rights to use services provided by Chanelink.
2. You are obliged to offer complete and true personal information. If the information has an alteration, you should update it in time.
3.You should keep your username and password well that you use when you register. Although Chanelink Network provides the relevant operation to retrieve your password, the mechanism to retrieve the password can just distinguish whether the documents the user offers are in line with the records kept by Chanelink Network, but not identify whether the applicant is the real registrant. Chanelink Network doesn't assume any responsibility for any loss caused by the user being impersonated to apply for password retrieval, or the illegal use of the account due to hacking or the negligence of the user.
4. If there is a indecent word or an inappropriate name in the user's account, Chanelink Networkhas the right to close such an account.
5. After finishing the procedures for applying for registration, a user has the right to use this account. If an account is not used within 6 months, Chanelink Netwrok has the right to take back this account.
The foregoing agreement applies to the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China or the users' countries. All the disputes should be submitted to the people's court in the place where the Shenzhen Chanelink Network Technology Co., Ltd. situates. If some articles are not in line with the laws regulated by the People's Republic of China, then users should abide by the laws stipulated by China. And the other articles in the agreement still have their effect.
Matters Not Covered Herein
Chanelink Network is entitled to modify the articles in the agreement according to the changes in national laws and regualtions and operations needs from time to time. Once the agreement after modification is released in Chanelink Network, it takes effect immmediately and replaces the original one. And users are obliged to read and pay attention to the latest version of agreement and website announcement. If the users don't agree with the agreement after modification, they should stop receiving services offered by Chanelink according to the new agreement. If they continue to enjoy the services, they are regarded to approve to the new agreement.